Cacao Grated Bag
Cacao Grated Bag
Morning ritual- coffee replacement - "bean to bar"
Now available in this handy sealable bag, perfect for travelling or busy workers
Also handy for beginners as you don't need to chop it and it's easier to blend
Cacao is the purest form of chocolate - it is not the chocolate we know with sugar, preservatives and flavourings - it is raw and full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibre.
It is great for
- regular digestion
- energy boost
- heart health and cholesterol
- skin health
- relaxation and grounding
Cacao has a fantastic natural chemical called theobromine which gives us an energy burst, but without the jitters, anxiety and "come-down" of caffeine in coffee- so it is a great coffee replacement
I look forward to it every morning now, it gives me the energy boost I need to start the day, especially before exercise.
The high fibre content provides a source of prebiotics, a food for your gut bacteria to build your gut health and therefore immune system. Also keeps your gut regular, improves indigestion, acid reflux and upset stomach
Cacao is very high in antioxidants, proven scientific studies on heart health make it a fantastic addition to your daily diet to lower cholesterol and regulate blood pressure
Finally, cacao also has good magnesium content, this is why some customers drink it in the evening after dinner to relax and improve sleep and they see a noticeable improvement
- 2 heaped teaspoons
- there are many ways of making your cacao, have a go and see what you prefer
1. pop a mug of milk of your choice (I use oat) into the microwave and then stir in the cacao bits after (a little handheld whisk is great for making some foam and smooth out the drink)= best option
2. make on the hob in a saucepan of milk
3. boil a kettle, stir cacao into hot water and then add milk
4. you can also make an iced drink in a blender!
you can drink it alone, or add maple syrup, honey, cayenne pepper, cinnamon etc...
200g sealable bag ready-to-use
Made in Wicklow, Ireland